Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lost & Found (Part 2)

After my mom accident, we didn’t give up on searching for Toad. Even my dad was there looking around to see any sight of the cat. I kept on going to the spot (hole) every 1 hr and so, calling its name but still no sight of Toad. I went to search Toad, high and low, thinking that it would have came out of the hole, I searched its favorite spot where it just loves to lay around. My bro seem to be very sad, he had no mood to eat. Weird boy!!!
Night came, my mom and I were at the laundry area then I heard the sound of “Meow...” for a short while and stop. It sounded like Toad sound as due to its timid sound. (The rest of my cats have their own special sound. I guess u think I’m crazy but I’m not. Just that I love all my cats so identifying a cat sounds is pretty much obvious for me). But still no sight!!! My Bro and I were like investigation team searching high and low again behind the house. In the end, we gave up for the night.

Eventually, when situation like this happens, I often pray to St Jude. (Reminder to myself, need to pray always not when in situations!!!). More info on this Saint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Jude).

(Saint Jude)

In the morning, still no sight of Toad. Before noon came, my mom called me from the house next door (I was cleaning up the neighbor compound with my dad). She said Toad was found near the hole. When I came by, My Bro was there trying to get it out. But failed because his hands were too big and the ends of the fence were sharp. My dad tried too, but his hands were even bigger. We suggested to pulling off the fence. I was asked to get hold the cat so that it won’t escape back in. Then, all the sudden, I pulled it out backwards and it works. I felt so happy that Toad got out from that hole.



( Toad found safely but looking kinda thin due to lack of food for a day)

Guess my bro was the happiest of all after a day and a night without the cat. Now, I guess I know how it feels when you lose something or someone and the moment you get them back, it feels like you never wanna lose it again.

Nways, there are other stories in between that I missed out. Too lazy to type.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank God and his wonderful Saints for answering my prayer and also to my friends for praying too.


Reminder to all:

Always keep safe what is precious to you!!! Do not forget to pray as often as we can.

No comments: