Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lost & Found (Part 1)

Yesterday, Dec 17, I have never seen my family in a sad mood. Even my so called “cold- hearted” brother seem to be very sad.

The story begins with my dogs (Rado & Scooter) chasing my cat (Toad). Both dog chased the cat to a small opening behind my house. The hole was made of two fences facing each other. Toad got scared I think and hid itself in the hole. My bro and mom was calling its name to come out but it was too shocked and panicked, it when deeper into the hole. (I wasn’t there at the moment. I was still snoring in my dream.)

(Toad The Cat)

( Hiding Place That Caught Toad Trapped)

My mom woke me up telling me about the incident. So my mom and I decided to go to my neighbor’s home (Pat’s House) compound to have a peeped through the betweens of the fences. My mom took the ladder and climbed it. The ladder was too unbalanced; she fell on to the ground. I was in a state of shocked and was like holding my mom so tightly to get her back on her feet. Eventually, Pat’s dad and maid came over and were helping my mom. My mom got cuts on the hands. Pretty deep and was bleeding badly. My Bro was somehow was at the side of our house fence.

( My Mom's injured hand)

He was like scolding me for letting my mom climbed the ladder. My mom was too stubborn to let me climbed.She was even stubborn to go to the hospital. Even Pat’s dad was like persuading her. My bro picked up my mom and I back home (using the car of course). My dad was back from the hospital (regular checked-up) at the same time, he seem pretty angry with my mom and me. My mom washed her cuts and applied medicine to it. My dad and bro helped to bandage the cuts. (My mom is alright and her cut seems to dry up and yea she just hates to go to the hospital).

This shows how much we love our cat (Toad) so much.


To be continue…

No comments: