Thursday, December 13, 2007

1st Entry

Hey everyone, I’m new here. I pretty much suck at this html stuff. No Worries at all with the help of a pal, guess i would have a nice background. Hopefully!! hehe

Typically, i will be blogging about the usual life of mine,other tales that I have encounter and funny things that would make me laugh. :) My 1st entry would be rather boring due to the lack of experience in blogging and trying to get use to the environment here.

Sorry for the bad grammar mistakes and spellings too. :P

Dec 2 and 3 --->Exam week, horrible exams dates i got. 2nd falls on sun if ur still wandering what day is it. I don't mine about the day. What made me pissed was that, TWO "theory subjects" fell on the same day and the time schedule was totally SCREWED. arghhhhhhh!!

Here's a piece of evidences:



I complained the matter to the administration about 2 months before the exam commence; they said that they will try to make adjustments. Ok I’m fine with that. I even ask them like so many times whether the adjustments have taken place but they still kept on saying the same old things to me. Since, I’m not that fast of an anger person so I didn’t cared much.

5 days before the exam, I asked one of the admin again, he told me that the time has already been adjusted and told me not to worry. I was quite happy for a moment. Then came the bad news, the time was only being brought forward
BUT still on the SAME day!!!!! Wow, I got so pissed la. But eventually I didn’t blow out!!! That moment, my MIND was filling with lots of bad words that i could think of. Just that I was able to control myself infront of others. I msged a classmate about the time and day of the exam, his replied sounded very pissed off!! With all those “moms” bad words. So I ask him to cool off!! He told me that he was going to tell off those bugger at school but instead those bugger at school told him, it wasn’t their fault and bla bla bla……Sigh!!!!! WTH!!

Then exam came, the 1st exam should have been taken place at 1pm-4pm. But we started late due to some reason, 1.15pm-4.15pm. Had the next exam paper at 4.30pm…….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My BRAIN was really hurting. I can’t think much, i can’t focus much either on what I was writing on my 2nd paper. DAMN!!!! Be aware those two papers I sat weren’t of the same subject!!! Totally two horrible subjects put together in a day!!! It made me wanna dig a hole and buried myself in it.

Finally, I got through the day. After the exam, my brain was frozen like ice i can't even think properly. I decided to go
the Mall and got my friend to have a drink with me at the coffee bean. I indulged myself to a piece chocolate cake and drank latte. Went home and dropped dead on my bed.

I better stop here. Guess I typed too much for a 1st entry. Till next post!!!

P/s: Thanks Emily for encouraging me to blog and also for those great ideas!!! :)

No comments: