Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged!!!!! lol

Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and then tag 8 people. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
= When God says its time. Then its time…

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
= I will definitely going to Rome….

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
= doing nothing and sleep

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
= Money can’t buy happiness but money can buy stuffs that give happiness… ponder upon??? Haha…

5. Do you enjoy train rides, including those in parks too?
= any will do as long I get to my destination

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
= not sure… will try k…. lol

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
= losing my pride …. I got a big ego….so ya

8. Are you a bookworm?
= nah… never will be

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
= never and never will… I will love that person in secret until he confesses 1st….. that will be when I’m old.. hahahaha

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
= She’s eccentric, kind and a person u can ponder upon….

11. What do you desire the most?
= I wanna get a band 6 for ielts and pass my exams……………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna get into uni !!!!!!

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
= a person who is a bitch and biatch

13. What is your ambition?
= My ambition is to be a normal successful living person.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
= I would go back in time to do back my ielts.. I wish it so badly now!!!!!!!!!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
= things that matters

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
= nothing

17. What is love?
= LOVE is unconditional… so I LOVE EVERYBODY!!

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
= PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!!!! YO

19. What is your least favourite animal?
= It would be rats….not mouse la since they are adorable but not rats!!!

20. Do you wear make-up much?
= I have a plain face with no make-up on…That’s me alrite

Eight people I would like to tag..
(1) Emily
(2) Ling2
(3) Richard
(4) Whoever
(5) Whoever
(6) Whoever
(7) Whoever
(8) Whoever

p/s i'm feeling blue thats y!!!



No comments: