Thursday, May 29, 2008

Randomness

My Life in Black and White

(One Quarter of my lappy, 2 mugs of drank tea and a background of rubbish (In my saying)....)
Guess my life is just perfectly a messy one...haha


MacDonald's Mugs ohh....been in the household for decades
(meaning since i was born..steady or not??)


I'm trying to hard to impress my blog but it always turned out wrong.LOL. Get a Life ANN!!!



Basically, I'm bored to death for sure.. and ya my exam result it not out yet!! WTF!!!!! Been unhappy this few days with my bro...cold war have arise between us...Just not in the mood to say what happen exactly...but I guess we are mending back by sarcastically telling jokes...haha...whateverla!!... (I always love peace making what!! hahaha) Nothing much going on in my life except for being anxious to know my damn result so that i could proceed to get my uni application done... sigh!!!!


Below are some random pics in black and white:-
-
--

---
----
------


--------


----------


------------


---------------


------------------



Present Me


(The Jamban(toilet) model)


(This is what gonna happen if ur too bored.....U GET PICS TAKEN FACING THE TOILET MIRROR...WAKAKA!!!)


( I LIKE this pic tho...I know I perasaan)

My LAPPY display pic....LOVE IT OR HATE IT??

--

----

------

---------

-----------

--------------

-----------------

---------------------

------------------------

----------------------------



Last But not Least, my acting cute cats pic
(FYI, they were just acting cute just for the sake of food...I know my cats are obviously cute no??)


till next issue...no??



No comments: