Friday, May 30, 2008

Colour Pictures?? Yeahhh.....


Do you agree/disagree that pictures are deceiving sometimes?

Comment please!! TQ.


Here are some beautiful pictures that I took from my garden:
(My Mom's Orchids laid beautifully)
Verdict:In Real life, the orchids look just fine but not as beautiful as the picture portrayed

(Red Hibiscus grown just outside my window)
Verdict: Ain't it pretty...No?? (Wait till u see the garden...unexpected I say)


(The red circle item on the picture looks like a humming bird)


----


--------


------------


Verdict: No, its just a normal bird flying

next

Sapodilla commonly known as Ciku Fruit. (Yes, it's grown in the garden. To CC: In KB NOT SG Liang)

Verdict: No Comment


Mangoes?????

Verdict: Real life, look exactly the same as the picture portrayed

-


--


---


----


-------


----


---


--


-

Finally...

(In my opinion, this flowers are ugly in real...but picture wise, It turned out great)

I think pictures are deceiving to some extend but my final verdict is that with perfect lighting and angle you get to have good pictures!!! LOL


No comments: