Friday, January 4, 2008

Yeah!!!!! :P

Yeah me!!! I got a new image background for now. I will change it sooner or later until i find a new one that got nice design on it. (never satisfied)

Here are some recommended sites that help me in the image background and sites that display images that i randomly pick from:-

1. http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/10/transparent-background-for-blogs.html -For image background, codes are available in this site and also read carefully at the instructions given alright.
2. www.deviantart.com -This site usually displays art works of people and so on. One of my favourite site..hehe
3.
www.yahoo.com and www.google.com - Search images on image search engines :P

That's all i guess.

P/s: If theres any useful sites that you all have in mind please dun hesitate to leave a comment. Thanks

Peace all (V)!!!

No comments: