Tuesday, January 8, 2008

3 days K.O

I was pretty silent for 3 days due to common illnesses i caught and slightly on now such as cough, headaches, sore throat and all my body joints were aching. All this in one go... boohoo :( .. Tearing eyes and yellow flames happens to attack me like hell. The coughing was even more terrible and the itchiness of the throat made me wanna just cut of the tonsils. (Nways, was just exaggerating on cutting it off :P).

For this unwanted bacteria or viruses which I'm still confuse which one is which, I popped up a lot of medicines and liquids into my body and rest for like a day. Pretty tiring too, I say. Sweat a lot like a pig . I didn't took my shower for almost 2 days...(i know i know.. it's gross.. dun have to tell me... since I'm at home I dared to do that OK)...but what can i do... my mom was like "u cannot shower later it relapse" ( not sure if it is a correct word).

As I'm feeling a bit better today, i decided to wash my bedsheets, wash all my clothes and open up my window. Due to all this disgusting germs, bacteria and virus spreading over the house, parents caught it too and my brother was the culprit.....ahhhhh ( In short, one whole family was pretty damn ill)

Did some research:

1. Sore Throut (Pharyngitis) - About 90% of cases are caused by viral infection, with the remainder caused by bacterial infection. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharyngitis)
-
2. Cough - The cough i'm having now is called "Post-nasal drip". More info:(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-nasal_drip)
-
3. Joint aches (Arthralgia) - literally means joint pain; it is a symptom of injury, infection, illnesses .According to MeSH, the term "arthralgia" should only be used when the condition is non-inflammatory, and the term "arthritis" should be used when the condition is inflammatory( P/s to CC, mine is not arthritis la...mine is arthralgia cause by infection.. so ya I'm not that old..tho i need to put oil (Laterally) in my joints to prevent arthritis... hehe). More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_aches

the above illnesses are the ones that hit me badly...

Please read up wikipedia for other diseases, bacteria, germs and viruses...so on....... tq

My Remedy
Drink lots of liquids

If it still not working, please visit the nearest clinic or hospital for medication. tq

(p/s: i did showered early this morning so ya.. I'm not that gross ok.. tq.)

No comments: