Thursday, September 3, 2009

Complicated!!! =.="



Nowadays, as time goes by, u tend to think maturely to sustain what will come for ur future.

Yes, I admit myself that I'm physically immature but my thoughts and what I say can be sometimes sarcastically portraying that I'm capable of doing something that I feel like doing.


Looking down on people is not the way of life. I despised people looking down on me as if I'm a kid that have nothing to do in life. Well for those who haven't seen my true colours, yes, I'm a person that will simply be happy on the outside but u will never be getting what I actually felt.

For some reason, I have a bad habit of judging people. WHY?? I asked myself? Guess, it is human nature to judge people on anything!! Simply, anything that comes out of ur mind. Moreover, it seems ridiculous that after u judge that person u tend to compare them with others or with oneself. It's a never ending circle, as u judge people, people tend to judge u back??? WHY? I'm still asking myself??? WHY??


God made the world very simple. Why do we need to complicate things up?


This is just a thought that just came up to me!

P/S: I wish life would be much simpler if we stop complicated things up!!!!

My word of the day "Complicated"

No comments: